1. If you were completely honest, on what occasions do you find you are the angriest?
2. How would you explain the delicate balance between an all loving God and one who at times gets angry?
3. Do you think that we as his people even today provoke his anger? If so, how or in what ways?
4. Have you a technique for keeping control of your tongue and keeping your words from "stirring up" anger?
5. When is it the most difficult for you to be "slow" to anger?
6. Do you find it difficult to not let the sun go down on your anger?