1. Do you recall having the usual childhood illnesses, i.e. chicken pox, measles, mumps, etc?
2, Pastor George mentioned the following as possible "epidemics" today: anger, fearfulness, regret, shame, rejection. Are there others that you feel are at epidemic levels? What does it look like to you?
3. How do you experience, tangibly speaking, God's "companionship?"
4. What does it mean to you personally that God will not slacken his grip on you?
5. The concept of "not losing your salvation" can be controversial. Do you care to share your views?
6. Can you share a time when you felt "left behind" either physically or emotionally?
7. Upon what do you see people focusing their contentment rather than the Lord?