1. If you experienced what we call "believer" baptism, in other words, not an infant, what do you recall from it? What were you feeling/sensing in that experience?
2. Can you articulate some areas of your life that would have characterized your "old self" versus you "new life in Christ?"
3. In what ways do you experience sin trying to "reign" in your life? How have you resisted that?
4. In your own words, what does it mean for you personally to "present your members as weapons of righteousness?"
5. How have you fought the battle to live under grace as opposed to under the law?