1. If you were given 24 hours to live, what would be the first thing you would do?
2. Which of the mindsets mentioned in the sermon is the most difficult: the mindset of complete submission to God, or the mindset of silence when maligned?
3. What tops the list for you when it comes to getting truly serious about your walk with the Lord?
4. Have you ever had the experience of being so stressed out that even prayer was tough?
5. To whom, or to what situation, is it the most difficult to "stretch out" love?
6. Is there one of your spiritual gifts that you feel is currently under-used?