1. When you're "under pressure" which best describes you: quiet and persistent, frantic and alarmed, in complete denial, or other?
2. Has there been a time when you truly felt persecuted or you suffered for doing good? Can you describe the situation?
3. Have you ever had to face up to being influenced by the fear of man?
4. What holds you back, if anything, from testifying to the hope that's within you?
5. When it comes to sharing your faith, what do you think it means to do so with "gentleness and respect?"