1. Describe the perfect day, according to you. How does it begin, what time does it begin, what do you do, what don't you do, etc.
2. Can you share a recent occasion when you were the recipient of "brotherly love" from someone?
3. What, of yourself, is the most difficult to "leave behind" so that you can minister to someone else's needs?
4. What's the hardest part of not being a person of retribution?
5. Can you isolate an occasion in your past where someone's words really hurt you, and it has stuck with you?
To "pursue peace" means to "run with swiftness" toward a particular goal. What are the obstacles you face in racing toward peace?