1. Do you have a “favorite” Bible character? Whom, and why?
2. Can you share a circumstance that at the time was very difficult, but you soon saw the purpose in it?
3. Share a time when you truly felt like an “exiled” believer.
4. Is it difficult for you to accept that God may have even orchestrated difficult circumstances?
5. When it comes to being shaped by God, where in your life is it the most difficult to yield?
6. How would you explain a “plethora” of grace and peace? What would that look like in your experience?