1. When you think of all of the various aspects of worship, both the physical and spiritual, what takes the most effort for you?
2. What have you always believed about the wise men, or the magi?
3. How have you experienced the enemy’s attacks in and around your worship life?
4. What does it mean to you that we are to be the sacrifice for acceptable worship?
5. Where in your life do you fight the tendency to conform?
6. If there’s one thing that you’d like transformed in your life, spiritually speaking, what would it be?