1. What are some of the most common barriers to faith that you have heard?
2. Did you at any time pre-conversion have a barrier that was difficult to get over?
3. How would you answer someone who claimed they could never be accepted by Jesus?
4. Who “invited” you to “come and see” Jesus?
5. How do you react to the knowledge that Jesus “sees” you, as he saw Nathanael?
6. Can you share a time when you were like the Prodigal Son; doing your own thing with no regard for God? What/whom drew you back?