Small Group Questions
What does freedom mean to you?
What are we freed from?
What are we freed to?
1. If you were completely honest, on what occasions do you find you are the angriest?
2. How would you explain the delicate balance between an all loving God and one who at times gets angry?
3. Do you think that we as his people even today provoke his anger? If so, how or in what ways?
4. Have you a technique for keeping control of your tongue and keeping your words from "stirring up" anger?
5. When is it the most difficult for you to be "slow" to anger?
6. Do you find it difficult to not let the sun go down on your anger?
1. Share a fear you had growing up. It could be anywhere from very irrational to very rational. Did your parents try somehow to abate your fears?
2. Do you feel comfortable sharing a very real fear of yours currently?
3. How do you explain the concept of "the fear of the Lord?" How is it different than the kinds of fears we've been discussing?
4. How do you think the "two way abiding" love casts out fear?
5. Can you share a way that you "punish" yourself and how that is tied to your fears?